2 weeks to go.

This week has been a bit of a blur, can't even remember last week. There has been time on the water, but for some reason the wind from SW just doesn't seem to have the power you would expect. Today i just couldnt work out exactly what was going on, on when was the best time to be on the water. The best session was probably when the rain and the F6-7 squalls came through when maxed on a 5.0. Certainly could jump high.

The best session was Friday's post work, I honestly didn't expect to go out, even responded to Gregg's phonecall that I wanted to stay in at work and get all my marking done so I didn't have to do any at the weekend. I put the phone down, paused, put the computer away, then pen away and thought what the hell am I thinking, dick!. Even Liz had text me to say it was windy.

Turned out to be a really good fun port tack session with decent sized forwards, shuv its, shaka attempts and some fun waves.

The rest of the weekend didn't really live up to expectations. There looks to be plenty of wind around, and I have two weeks until child number 2 arrives on the scene, so hopefully I can make the most of it.

Here are a couple of nice sequences of Gregg from Saturday in the mean time.








And this is what Casey thinks of Gregg's tushy sails, follows by what happens to toddlers who think they can just trample on our kit!



Comments