New Wheels, windsurf, sup...




It's been nearly six months since my last car - a sporty Rover estate - chugged its last, due to an unfortunately timed MOT (the garage got raided by the MOT inspectorate who condemned the car). And I've been cadging lifts of the likes of Clyde and Colin ever since. Don't mention the Doblo. So I can't tell you how delighted I am to have finally got myself a half decent van. It's a Renault Traffic, only six years old, and a lot of thought has gone into the layout, which I may get around to sharing in detail on this blog, but hopefully not as that will have meant there isn't any wind.

It does have a cunning, sofa come double bed arrangement in it though.

I'm particularly pleased thought because it's making Clyde really annoyed that he doesn't have the best vehicle any more. I suspect that won't last long but I'm enjoying it while I can.

Oh, and also managed to get a windsurf in at Kimmeridge at the weekend, albeit it pretty flat and dead offshore, and then a beautiful sunset SUP at Boscombe in clean thigh high waves. And the brother was over from Minorca. We made him go out without boots to feel the pain we go through every winter.


Comments